2020 TW Orthodontics College Scholarship
TW Orthodontics is excited to offer a college scholarship opportunity to our current and past patients! We believe in the importance of giving back to our community and the importance of education. We would like to invite any patient that meets the requirements below to apply today.
College Scholarship Information
There are a few requirements you must meet:
- Be currently be in orthodontic treatment or have completed treatment by Dr. Nicholas Turner, Dr. Brett Wood, or Dr. Jeffrey Shelley at TW Orthodontics.
- Submit an essay (no more than 500 words) about your college goals and why this scholarship will benefit you.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- You must be a graduating high school senior who plans to attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student for at least 1 year.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Please note that incomplete applications will NOT be accepted or considered.
How to Apply
Click HERE to download our college scholarship packet and have all forms filled out. You can mail or hand deliver completed packets to:
TW Orthodontics Scholarship Program
Attn: Shelly Reeves
736 East Lee Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
**Applications must be in hand or post marked by April 4, 2020.**
If you have any questions, reach out to Shelly Reeves at our Enterprise office at (334) 347-0096 or email@example.com.