Unveiling the Renovations at Our Montgomery, AL Dentistry Location
TW Orthodontics provides comprehensive orthodontic services across 4 convenient office locations in Andalusia, Enterprise, Montgomery, and Selma, Alabama. We pride ourselves on our service that goes above and beyond what you would expect from an orthodontic practice. Our goal is to help our patients improve their dental health as well as their smile for an enhanced quality of life.
Our Montgomery location has been under renovation for the past few months, and we are now ready to unveil the new space. We are open for business, welcoming back our existing patients and extending a warm welcome to new patients. Our newly renovated office is fully equipped with the latest technology and modern comforts to make your experience better than ever.
We provide the following orthodontic services for patients of all ages:
- Two Phase Treatment. The ideal schedule for orthodontic treatment begins around the age 7 and continues through adolescence. Some patients need treatment during the first phase and others don’t, but regular monitoring should occur every 6 months.
- Traditional Braces. We provide both metal and clear braces to shift the teeth into proper alignment. Traditional braces remain the most effective treatment for the majority of patients.
- Invisalign®. Invisalign consists of clear plastic aligners that are worn over the teeth to shift them into proper alignment. Aligners are virtually invisible, comfortable, and removable for your convenience.
- 3M Clarity™. 3M Clarity is similar to Invisalign, using clear aligners to shift the teeth, but this method allows for more precise design of the aligners for highly effective results.
- TMD Treatment. TMD is a disorder affecting the temporomandibular joints where your lower jaw connects to your head. When these joints become inflamed or misaligned, the result can be pain and limited range of motion in the jaw. We provide treatment for this condition to help relieve your symptoms.
- Retainers. Retention is the next phase in orthodontic treatment, and quite possibly the most important. It is necessary to wear retainers after your treatment is complete to maintain your results. Wear them according to your orthodontists instructions for best results.
- Maxillofacial Surgery. In some cases orthodontic treatment alone is not enough to properly align the teeth and bite. Surgery may be needed to reshape the jaw so that your teeth fit in your mouth in proper alignment and so that your upper jaw meets together properly with your lower jaw.
Why Choose TW Orthodontics?
At TW Orthodontics we treat every patient on an individual basis to provide unique solutions to your specific orthodontic needs. There is no one-size-fits-all treatment plan for orthodontics; each patient’s teeth and facial structure is different and will require different adjustments. Our goal is to provide each patient with the services they need to improve their smile as well as their dental health.
We provide a fun, friendly environment for our patients from children to adults. We believe that patients should understand their own treatment and the reasons for it, so we take the time to explain what is happening at each phase and every appointment. Any questions or concerns our patients or parents have, we address in a calm and informative manner.
Make Plans to Visit Our Newly Renovated Montgomery Location
Whether you are a returning patient or a new patient, we look forward to seeing you soon at our Montgomery location. With a fresh, modern look, our office is both comfortable and professional. You’ll love all of our new features that improve the experience for patients and their families.