How Much Does Invisalign Cost In Montgomery, AL?
Many people search for orthodontic alternatives that allow them to reap the benefits of braces without wearing traditional braces. This is how Invisalign has become the go-to option. Using removable clear aligners - without brackets and wires - smiles can be transformed and oral health can be restored.
Because Invisalign almost sounds too good to be true, the first question most patients ask is, how much does it cost?
The Benefits of Invisalign
Investing in Invisalign comes with a lot of benefits, making it a very worthwhile option for orthodontic treatment. A few of the most notable include:
- Easy to keep clean. It is easy to maintain your oral health with Invisalign since you do not have to learn how to brush and floss around the appliances in your mouth, rather you remove them and go through your routine as always.
- Invisible treatment. Not everyone has to know you are undergoing orthodontic treatment when you wear Invisalign. The BPA-free, clear aligners are virtually invisible.
- Eat normally. Because your aligners are removable, you don’t have to worry about giving up your favorite foods. You can eat what you want.
- Versatile solution. Invisalign can treat many different orthodontic issues, including misaligned teeth, crooked teeth, gaps, and more.
- Fewer office visits. You don’t have to worry about getting your braces tightened so you won’t be required to come to the office frequently. Simply change out the aligners at home.
Taking full advantage of Invisalign for your orthodontic needs also allows you to gain better oral health - and overall health. When your teeth are aligned perfectly, there are fewer places for bacteria to hide so that you can maintain a healthy mouth.
The Cost of Invisalign in Montgomery, AL
The cost of Invisalign in Montgomery, AL typically falls between $3,000 and $8,000. Each patient can fall somewhere within these amounts.
It is important to note that the complexity of treatment can impact the cost of Invisalign treatment. Your orthodontist will evaluate your needs and a 3-D model will be taken of your entire mouth. This will help to determine how your custom aligners will be created, as well as how many you will need in order to achieve optimal results.
This means that your treatment will vary from the next person - and the number of aligners you have may be more or less than others. The more aligners you have, the longer your treatment, and the greater the cost.
To make this treatment affordable, there are many different payment options, including dental insurance with orthodontic coverage, financing, health/flexible spending accounts, credit cards, and so on. Don’t dismiss treatment due to cost without talking to your orthodontic team first.
Learn More About Invisalign
At TW Orthodontics, we provide our patients with the best care - and the opportunity for an incredible smile. We strive to give our patients a wonderful experience with every visit. That’s why we do what we can to make your orthodontic treatment as affordable as possible - and provide you with many different payment options.
To learn more, contact us today at one of our 4 convenient locations.